Pension Communication and Reporting
Auto Enrolment made easy
Auto Enrolment made easy
Did you know that more than 720,000 employers do not currently have a workplace pension, and that 44% of businesses haven’t started the auto enrolment process yet? If you are one of them, let us help.
There are 33 administrative tasks required to get a company up and running with auto enrolment, and the process takes over three months. At A.S.A.P. we can reduce the burden of auto enrolment, helping you through the process quickly and easily. And our charge is extremely cost effective, so you don’t have to worry about the finances either.
Let A.S.A.P. help you with Automatic Enrolment
Our Payroll service will help you to prepare for Automatic Enrolment, as well as assess and manage communications to your workforce.
- Help you to create action plans, calculate costs of Automatic Enrolment and keep track of preparations
- Create your personalised Action Plan based on The Pensions Regulator’s best practice (once we have your staging date)
- Set up your pension quickly and easily
- Help you to understand the cost of Automatic Enrolment to your business
- Notify your employees why this is happening and whether they will be automatically enrolled
- Create reminders to keep everyone up-to-date with what needs to be done
- Provide you with all of the Automatic Enrolment information you need
- Keep track of your Automatic Enrolment preparation progress for you
- Help you to do the initial assessment of your workforce and the ongoing regular assessment that is required once you are set up
- Manage Pensions data and payments
- Produce reporting for all your regulatory and accountancy needs
- Create communications for all your employees throughout the process.
Start preparing for Auto Enrolment now
Preparation is key. From creating an action plan to forecasting your costs, it’s important you start preparing now.
- Know your staging date
- Assess your workforce
- Review your pension arrangements
- Communicate to all your staff including those that aren’t eligible
- Automatically enrol the eligible employees
- Register with the Pensions Regulator and provide regular information
- Contribute to your employees pensions
If you would like help with pensions auto enrolment, contact A.S.A.P. today on 01621 829632. We can provide you with a no-obligation quote, and answer your questions about our pensions communication and reporting payroll service.